SCBB Attention Housemates Who is your top 3?

Discussion in 'Big Brother Task Room' started by Laquisha Tramell, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Laquisha Tramell

Laquisha Tramell Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    I don't expect anyone to put these in order as I wouldn't want to cause unnecessary friction in this final week. So just write who you think deserves to be in top 3 and why. Also you can talk about the remaining housemates and why they shouldn't be in the top 3 if you feel so inclined.

Here are my top 3 (Obviously I am too humble to put myself there)
    In no particulcar order:

@Aris Totallos - he has been one of the most interesting housemates and although we haven't always seen eye to eye, I've had a lot of fun with him.
    @Shannon She is a wonderful, spirited girl who as been my best friend in the house. She deserves to win it.
    @Charles Kingsfield I find his dry sense of humor very charming and it's nice to have an older housmate who we can all learn a little from instead of having to listen to airheads all the time.

Unfortunately I feel @Barbie and @Megan Rose have brought very little to the house apart from cleaning, whining and a touch of low grade bitching.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Charles Kingsfield

Charles Kingsfield Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    My choices, in no particular order:

1. Miss Laquisha - no one has brought more to the house than her. It would be a travesty if she doesn't get to the final.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    2. Mr Totallos has embraced the game and played it well. He was an enjoyable and enthusiastic task companion too. Again deserves to make the final.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    3. Third choice is Miss Shannon because I think she has contributed to the house more than the other 2 and so is a more deserving finalist.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Aris Totallos

Aris Totallos Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    Hm...I'm giving her a massage right now and I must say, for a woman she's got very big feet. Maybe it's nature's way to keep her in balance, but still...

Anyway, INPO:
    Charles Kingsfield - for being so consistently himself, apart from a few outbursts (haha).
    Laquisha Tramell - for all the laughs and bickering, it would have been a bore without you. And you should release that Fabulous song, I mean it.
    Shannon Tweed - for being the Most Dangerous Competitor. Your charm and natural kindness nipped every confrontation in the bud. And how I've tried!

I really like these retrospective conversations.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Megan Rose

Megan Rose Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    1. Aris. He has been interesting, we never bonded but he knows how to play the game without really attacking people for no reason.

Charles- He has been great awesome at tasks and cooking, and he got to know people but also just observed what was going on in the house.

Shannon- She is great and has been through a lot but still doesn't go out of her way to cause fights.

Sorry Barbie you are great, I hope you make it to the finals

Laquisha- For once I don't want to see a self-centered , sarcastic and
    Patronzing person to win.

It doesn't matter I'm in the finals, I'm there because I deserve to be.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    I just hope you are not in the top 3. Charming, I thought you guys were friends.

If I'm not mistaken usually it's the most memorable, entertaining person who wins. So, I'd like to know what qualifies someone like you winning over someone like me?

8. Shannon

Shannon Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +660
    in no order!

Laquisha - has been my rock in here and although shes a little cray cray I admire her for believing in herself

Charles - for bringing stability to the house and the effort you've put into all the tasks has been admirable

Aris – I agree with Laquisha and you've been one of the most interesting housemates. which is why you were high on our suspect list as maybe the housemate with a twin. several times we’ve almost locked horns, I've avoided the confrontations because I’ve never wanted you as an enemy, I like you (don’t worry I’m not in love this time ;)) and the house without you here could’ve been too predictable. I need to mention the poem you wrote for Megan was a beaut!

Its good we're all so different Big Brother chose his housemates well and everyone has given something to the show, even @Aubergine de la Bitch left her mark!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Megan Rose

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    Don't try to start, I like Barbie I picked my 3 that I think deserve to be in the top 3. You truly are nasty @Laquisha Tramell

Why do you think you deserve to win being a Bitch makes you a winner? @Laquisha Tramell

• Like Like x 1
  10. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    If all you see when you look at me is a bitch then you are not seeing the whole me. Sure I can be a bitch sometimes, but I also bring fun, laughter, entertainment and interesting conversations. These are the characteristics of a winner.

Or what, you think you should win for just being sweet?

11. Megan Rose

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    @Laquisha Tramell

I didn't say I should win for being sweet. I never even said I will win. I'm not going to explain myself to you. You have looked down on me from the beginning. I don't care if you don't think I played the game your opinion really doesn't matter to me.

In the beginning I respected your game, I thought you were strong, and confident but as the days went on, that changed. You are just the mean girl or Bully that enjoys hurting people, and you try to knock them down. I'm angry and I'm angry with myself for letting you get to me. There is not much time left so I can deal with it. I know I'm not someone you would be friends with after the show but I feel the same way.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aris Totallos

Aris Totallos Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
  13. Megan Rose

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    Yes a punch ball would be awesome, or maybe I need to go do my yoga routine.

I hope you will be in the finals you deserve it. @Aris Totallos

14. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    That's not true. I hardly noticed you in the beginning

It's interesting that Aris has been as much of a bitch as I have, if not more. Frequently randomly attacking people for no apparent reason, myself included. Yet you want him to be in the Top 3. I guess it's ok if a guy does it.

15. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    @Aris Totallos would you please refrain from posting adverts for your tacky salon in my thread. Anyway, shouldn't you be fanning me right now? You said you be back in a second, where the hell are you??

• Like Like x 1
  16. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Miss Rose, you're already in the final, the Big Brother experience will soon be over, isn't it time to bury the hatchet?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Megan Rose

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    First @aris is with me at the moment he will get to you when he is finished. :lolo:

Sorry @Laquisha Tramell @Aris has not been self-centred as you are. He has not caused trouble like you. You are trying to cause trouble but @Aris Totallos deserves to be in the top 3.

Like I care if you didn't notice me because you were too busy trying to get the men in the house attention. I remember Chad was going to the kitchen to make breakfast. I said I would help you got mad saying you were helping him, I would get in the way. I think you don't realize this is Big Brother not the Laquisha show. :hello::spinning:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    Aha, so that's what this is all about. You wanted Chad but I got to have him and you never did. Well try not to be so bitter honey. You win some you lose some.

I know where I am honey. The Laquisha Show will be coming to your screens in April of this year.

19. Megan Rose

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    I didn't want Chad, I was going to help him make breakfast. I tried to be pleasant with everyone not just certain people like you.

Too funny good luck with your show. :kiss: @Laquisha Tramell

• Like Like x 1
  20. Megan Rose

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    @charles I would love for @Laquisha Tramell to bond with the rest of you, and forget I'm even in the house.