Woody and Mia's son, Moses, tells all about the Farrow darkness

Discussion in 'Celebrity Scuttlebutt' started by Snarky's Ghost, May 27, 2018.

1. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Superstar

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,630
    Eurrgghhhh..... I've always hated her. Even as sweet little Alison McKenzie on Peyton Place I could tell she was demonic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,187
    Both Woody and Mia seem like messed up individuals and I can't imagine having them as parents. It really seems like there was a line drawn for those children which side they have to be on. While I can (sadly) see Mia being vindictive enough to "coach" her daughter (just look at the number she did on Ronan, who seems to attempt to look like a Frank Sinatra impersonator), I did roll my eyes at this:

It sounds like Woody's trying to push the blame back on Mia for him getting together with her daughter.

They're both despicable people.

4. Angela Channing

Angela Channing Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,197
    This case highlights the difference between an allegation and proof of sexual harassment/abuse and why an accuser shouldn't always be believed.

I've always thought Woody Allen's biggest crime was making You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger rather than sexual abuse of his daughter and that Mia Farrow has just been consumed with anger (perhaps understandably) and has been trying to seek revenge by coaching her daughter to make those allegations against him.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    Yeah, this case always stunk from day one, and while I'm not some huge Woody fan (I only own one of his films on home video, and even that's on VHS) the case always smelled rotten -- from Mia's part. And even after the 2014 Golden Globe award for life achievement for Woody, the family -- mostly Ronan -- started snickering in the press that Hollywood shouldn't honor a pedo, and yet Mia Farrow had allowed her scenes to be used in the tribute (as required by SAG rules).

But I hate how the press has always handled the story, even the consideration of Woody's innocence considered politically incorrect. They'd quote Mia's lawyer-connected sources not considered legally relevant or reliable, but would ignore the independent court-appointed sources who realized right away that Dylan had been coached and that the mother was vindictive.

Just as I can guarantee that the press will largely ignore this post from Moses.

But then even as child myself, I knew Mia Farrow was a bad soul. She always had Manson Family Member (or the equivalent) carved into her forehead.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    The standard disinfo spin from the mainstream media whores:

8. Alexis

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,630
    Every time I read something new about Mia I dislike her more. She ruined the Previn's marriage, betraying her friendship with Dory Previn and committing adultery with her husband which just shows you what a nasty piece of work she is. Vile. And then Dory ends up institutionalized! And she did the same with Sinatra?

The fact that she constantly was adopting children with very specific care needs should have been a red flag. She wanted children to be totally dependant on her, she needed to be needed, but on her terms. These needy vulnerable children would be hers to shape and mould and brainwash. It's actually text book that abusers seek out vulnerable people, be they children or adults.

There should be some law passed that bans celebrities from adopting 27900 kids just because they feel they can do it. Money doesn't guarantee a child's happiness or mean that they will be brought up in a healthy environment.

Those kids were brought up by a control freak, ego maniac, vindictive woman. Those poor kids.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    Bingo.

And yet sooooooooooooooooooooooo many people line up to defend divas -- the more narcissistic the better -- despite the evidence.

10. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    I have a bad feeling about them both. Neither strikes me as good, decent or innocent. Quite the contrary. And I feel sorry for the kids having been brought up by these two - did they ever stand a chance?

11. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,187
    Both seem like horrible manipulative people who've forced their children to take sides. I don't believe for a minute that Woody and Soon-Yi were suddenly forced by Mia to spend time together, nor do I believe Mia isn't a harpy. I mean, when Moses came out with the abuse he (allegedly) suffered at Mia's hands she couldn't keep herself from mentioning that he supposedly had left his pregnant wife, which did not relate to anything.

These kids would've been better off raised by a pack of wolves. I hope they can come to an understanding one day when both bite the dust.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +441
    Based on my own experience with a narcissistic mother and the toxic vendetta that I've seen a pathologically manipulate former coworker of my dad wage against her ex-husband, I believe that Moses is telling the truth. The co-worker attempted an abuse allegation too, and the state, the pediatrian, and the kid's psychologist all came to the same conclusion that the child had been coached by the mother. My mom has enabled her in her vendetta, and there's always been no doubt in my mind that my dad made the decision to stay in a toxic marriage because he knew my mom would do everything in her power to keep me from seeing him.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  13. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    But in this case we have a vindictive narcissistic mother and a perverted disgusting father who obviously prefers daughters, not sons, sexually.

[​IMG]

14. Alexis

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,630
    You cant just make up lies and parade them as truths. Neither of the girls you are insinuating about were Woody Allen's daughters. It's widely accepted that Dylan Farrow's accusations were coached by her mother. Allen was never charged with any abuse. No authoritative body found any evidence of any abuse. No social workers, doctors or police found any wrong doing.

Don't make this about you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    I was referring to Soon-Yi. She was 9 when Woody started dating Mia. She was still his step-daughter when he started having sex with her. That alone makes him perverted.

16. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    Plus, Woody took an independent polygraph and Mia refused to do so.

Interesting how the media routinely ignores all the investigative evidence that found Woody not to have molested Dylan, and instead always tries to validate the Mia version of events.

But it's desperately important that a woman is never exposed to be a worthless liar, no matter what.

17. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    I have 0% opinions regarding the Dylan thing. I only ever heard about the accusations last year. I judged Woody a perverted pig based only on him getting involved with Soon-Yi, having been her step-father since she was 9. Those pictures of Woody and child Soon-Yi from the 80s - then imagining them getting together sexually - is just... ugh! I can't even say it. Too many Josef Fritzl and other pedophiles vibes.

How can one possibly feel sexually attracted to you step-child that you've seen growing up? It's like those sick perverts who have sex with their very young students.

That said, I think it's very probable that Mia has been lying & manipulated her children. Not that I have any kind of evidence, but she gives me the vibe of being a bit... well, psycho. I haven't seen much of her in media, but still she strikes me as vindictive and irrational. Her whole look screams "scary" to me.

That's why I am siding with none of them. I wouldn't want to know either one of them.

18. Grant Jennings

Grant Jennings Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +312
    Woody Allen strikes me as someone with absolutely no interest in children - paternal or pedophile. I always suspected the molestation accusation was something Mia cooked up to get revenge, then I learned about "With My Daddy In The Attic". Dory Previn wrote "With My Daddy In The Attic" in 1970, the same year she wrote "Beware The Young Girls". The first song is about a woman recounting how she was molested by her father; the second song is about Mia Farrow who broke up Dory's marriage with Andre Previn. I think it's very telling that the alleged abuse of Dylan occurred in the attic of Farrow's house: Woody Allen was known to suffer from claustrophobia and the attic in that house is said to be very small. Allen is alleged to have molested Dylan while she was playing with a toy train set yet Moses says the train set (which belonged to him) was set up in a converted garage at the time and would not have fit in the attic. Also, the alleged molestation took place after Allen and Farrow's acrimonious split while the house was full of people sympathetic to Farrow and hostile toward Allen. Farrow could have taken the time to fabricate a tale that didn't contain so many "plot holes" but she chose to plagiarize Dory Previn instead.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Alexis

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,630
    That's not really true though. She was a fully realised fully legal adult when he embarked on a relationship with her. You have implied he likes to abuse his daughters. Which is just a lie you made up. She was not his biological daughter. He didn't even live with Mia Farrow. Woody's relationship with Soon Yi wasn't ideal, it was complicated. But you just made up lies to suit an agenda.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    Plus, Moses admits in his blog that Mia had a right to be upset that Woody left her for her adoptive daughter. And that Soon Yi leaving with Woody was probably her "escape" from Mama Mia.

That said, Mia knew Woody's relationship with Soon Yi was legal, so she cooked up the Dylan story --- thus ruining Dylan's life -- because it sounds similar to the Soon Yi, but would have indeed been illegal if it had ever happened.

Sure, Allen's relationship with Soon Yi makes most of us cringe a bit, but they've been together for more than a quarter of a century. While Mia Farrow is just a vile sociopath.

• Agree Agree x 2