Woody and Mia's son, Moses, tells all about the Farrow darkness

Discussion in 'Celebrity Scuttlebutt' started by Snarky's Ghost, May 27, 2018.

1. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    Where did I make up lies or insinuated that he abused his daughters??? The only thing I wrote was "a perverted disgusting father who obviously prefers daughters, not sons, sexually" plus a photo of a very young Soon-Yi sitting in Woody's lap. I later clarified that by "daughters", I was referring to Soon-Yi.

And in my world, if you are in a romantic relationship with a woman who has children that are not yours, you are the closest to legal step-father as you can possibly be without marriage. He obviosly spent time with Soon-Yi when she was a child - we have picture evidence. She may have been an adult in 1991 when they turned lovers, but in my world, it's not just "complicated" - it's sick as hell! I think it's perverted to suddenly see this kid you saw growing up as sexually appealing. It's Freudian sick. Not illegal, but perverted.

What happened or did not happen with Dylan, I am keeping far away from judging that. I know absolutely nothing except the "he said, she said", which is in no way evidence of anything. One can only speculate, and I will only speculate that it's highly possible that Mia made it up because she was angry about her partner and her daughter having an affair behind her back.

So just give me the benefit of doubt - I did not insinuate anything about Woody & Dylan.

2. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,187
    Actually, you posted a picture of him with his adoptive daughter Bechet (now 20):

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Barbara Fan

Barbara Fan Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,481
    My Mum always used to say of Mia farrow - I dont know what Frank Sinatra saw in her (or Andre previn) and Woody seemed a good match for her and both could spend a year on a Psych couch and you had hardly scraped the surface.

She does seem very bitter - i always figured f his adopted daughter didnt want to be with him she could just get out!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    Thanks for that info, I didn't realize that wasn't Soon-Yi. :eek: With that cap on, I couldn't tell what age he's in on that photo. Could as well have been a pic from the 80s when so much of his face/hair is masked. I just made a quickie google search and that was the 1st photo that came up.

5. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    It's funny how always when I think of Mia Farrow, I think of a Swedish actress (and lunatic) named Claire Wikholm.

[​IMG]

Now more than ever. :lol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    Always be careful if you reject or break up with a Moon in Capricorn. ;)

7. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Superstar

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,630
    Um..... Read your comment again. You answered your own question. "A perverted disgusting father who obviously prefers daughters, not sons, sexually" You insinuated that Woody sexually abused his daughters and clarified that he wasn't into boys, which was nice of you, but still, just insinuation. Woody was never found to have been guilty of any abuse to anyone, not his adoptive daughters and not the sons either.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    I was referring to Soon-Yi, which is why I posted a pic of him with who I thought was Soon-Yi. I never insinuated that he had abused Soon-Yi physically or mentally, just that she was his partner's daughter ( = stepdaughter) and that he obviously prefer daughter figures as sexual partners, not sons. And why I said that was because Moses (while he knows a whole lot), don't sit on the objective truth anymore than anyone else. Just his subjective truth based on what he has seen, heard and experienced. He hasn't experienced Woody's sexual advanced, but obviously Soon-Yi has. When she was still the daughter of his partner. They did afterall start their sexual relationship when Woody was still with Mia. Hence, he got sexually involved with his step-daughter figure.

And in my mind, a much older step-father figure getting sexually involved with his partner's daughter is highly perverse. He was old enough to know better.

I know what I meant and what I didn't, so there is no need in trying to convince me that I meant something else.

9. Alexis

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,630
    Well it's good that you know what you meant.

10. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    On the contrary, some people's subjectivity is less subjective than others' subjectivity.

Among all the commenters over the years, only Moses has had any objective clarity.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  11. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    Even the most objective person is still subjective. First lesson in my logics course at the university. No scientific research is 100% objective because people are using their subjective head and subjuctive perception when analyzing a result or setting up an experiment. There are next to no facts in our world. So even the most rational and logical person in the world can be totally wrong. We even base our legal system on this knowledge.

12. Alexis

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,630
    The Riddler strikes again.

13. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    But you essentially said everyone is equally subjective. Which was very subjective of you.

14. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    I also said there are some facts, very very few though, but one thing we do know for a fact is that we can't be 100% objective because our brains can't fully grasp the concept. It's like when someone tells you "don't think of a pink elephant". The brain can't fully grasp the "don't" command, so everyone will automatically imagine a pink elephant on the condition that they understand all words in the command and have a functional brain. We don't even have to have seen a pink elephant before, but our brains do their thing anyway. We can't will it to work another way.

So one of the very few facts we have is that. It's even more of a fact than that our planet orbits the sun. There's a tiny chance that we only think we know that.

So in the whole Woody/Mia mess, we are very subjective. None of us were there. None of us knows them that well. Most of us have never met them. So all we can do is to look at different peoples' subjective truths, what they have said/done and from there match it with our own gut feeling and knowledge of other similar events. It all equals up to a subjective opinion. And we can still argue that we are correct, cause opposite sides help everyone to challenge their thinking, prejudice & morals.

As I told my students today: I may have taught them things - but they have in return taught me so incredibly much about teaching, individuals, human nature, other cultures and about myself.

I got sidetracked here, but I am just filled with new energy after an incredible week. :)

15. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,613
    :fp:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. ginnyfan

ginnyfan Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +74
    Team Woody all the way. While he's messy, I don't believe he abused anyone. Mia always struck me as a fake, Mother Theresa wannabe shrew.

Anyway, I was reading this very interesting list of facts on Mia and her shady business over the years and what shocked me is the number of her adopted children that either died in terrible condition or committed suicide. She took a horde and was not able to give all of them proper care or attention except for her Sinatra brat that's now her main ally.

http://woodyallenmoblynching.com/2018/03/31/some-undeniable-facts-about-mia-farrow/

It's quite scary, this whole family. I'm ready for a movie or series about it one day.....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,187
    I'm always surprised that people don't get more disturbed by her adopting numerous children with disabilities - yes, you can always say that she had the money to provide for them, but at the end of the day, they also need love and stability. I have a friend who has one handicapped child and she of course doesn't regret it, she also finds it exhausting for obvious reasons. Mia's adoptions just gives me shades of Josephine Baker's "Rainbow Tribe" - you really shouldn't adopt children to make a point because those people always end up being the worst parents.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,352
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    upload_2018-6-18_21-17-44.jpeg

"Mr. Satan? Are you free next Friday?
    I have a contract for you...Yes, my ex..."​

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,928

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. TJames03

TJames03 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +396
    Yeah, Mia Farrow gives off a "Squeaky" Fromme vibe.....

• Agree Agree x 1